Here’s a light summer recipe that’s a colorful and delicious main dish accompaniment for summer grilled
- 1/2 medium red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (Flavored balsamics like tangerine or strawberry enhance the recipe)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- In a microwavable bowl combine oil, vinegar, and sugar; Microwave uncovered for about 45 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Pour hot dressing over vegetables; mix well.
- Refrigerate to blend flavors.
© 2022 Copyright © 2020 by Norwest Communications Inc.