Making home made aioli is wonderful, but it is time consuming. Here’s a simple recipe for a quick aioli that is a delicious accompaniment for grilled fish and appetizers.
- 1/2 cup Smart Balance Omega Plus Light Mayonnaise.
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Black pepper
- Put the mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Use a garlic press to add the garlic to the mayonnaise.
- Add the Dijon mustard and fresh ground black pepper to taste and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors blend.
Smart Balance mayonnaise has good fats and is not horrible on calories.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Karney Family Recipes