Here’s a interesting variation on mashed potatoes.
Horseradish and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- Boiled Potatoes
- Prepared horseradish
- Chopped fresh Rosemary
- Butter or butter substitute
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the potatoes as you normally would. Skin on or off according to preference.
- Drain the potatoes just when the start to get soft and crumbly.
- Add butter or substitute to taste and mash with potato masher.
- Add prepared horseradish and chopped Rosemary to taste.
- Add a little milk or almond milk if the potatoes are too stiff. (Be careful, too much milk will make the potatoes heavy and pasty.
- Garnish with Rosemary sprigs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2020 by Norwest Communications Inc.