Chex Mix is a holiday tradition, and yes we have modified the original recipe that appears on the cereal boxes. More nuts of course!
- 4 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 4 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 4 Cups Wheat Chex Cereal
- 2 Cups Mixed Nuts (No Peanuts)
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1 Stick Butter (8Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- ¾ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Onion Powder
- In a large microwaveable bowl mix the cereals and nuts.
- In a small microwaveable bowl melt the butter (40 sec. on high or until melted.)
- Stir in the seasonings and mix well.
- Pour over the cereal mixture, stirring as you pour, until evenly coated.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes, stopping to stir thoroughly every two minutes.
- Cool before serving.
© 2022 Copyright © 2020 by Norwest Communications Inc.