Natalie’s pasta salad is a group favorite at summer gatherings. She gets lots of requests for it, and it keeps well in the summer heat.
Natalie’s Pasta Salad
- 1 pound tri-colored rotini pasta
- ½ Bottle McCormick’s Salad Supreme (2.62 oz. bottle)
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Kraft Viva Italian Dressing
- 3 tomatoes (chopped) or 1 lb. grape tomatoes halved or quartered.
- 1 large cucumber (peeled, seeded and & diced)
- 8 green onions (chopped)
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta to al dente and drain.
- Chop vegetables while the pasta is cooking.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more to let flavors blend.
© 2022 Copyright © 2020 by Norwest Communications Inc.