We’re always looking for Zucchini recipes. Here is a great appetizer with a fraction of the calories of breaded zucchini. Thanks to Marilyn Aliede for introducing us to this one.
Baked Zucchini Appetizer
- 1 or 2 Medium Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp.Thyme
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix Panko, Cheese, Thyme and 1 Tbsp. olive oil until the mixture is an even yellow color from the oil.
- Slice zucchini into 1/8 inch thick pieces.
- Spray or brush both sides of Zucchini with olive oil.
- Arrange in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle Panko mixture generously on top of the Zucchini.
- Bake 20 - 30 minutes until golden brown.
© 2021 Copyright © 2020 by Norwest Communications Inc.