Jared got this one from his friend Denise McCarthy. It is wonderful not only on Salmon, but on chicken and other meats as well.
Salmon Rub (South of the Border Spice Rub)
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1.5 teaspoons of coriander
- 1.5 teaspoons of cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- .25 teaspoon of cayenne
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Lightly coat meat or fish with Olive Oil.
- Coat with rub.
© 2021 Copyright © 2020 by Norwest Communications Inc.