This is a quick and almost foolproof recipe with a bit of spice. It’s light and healthy and one of our favorite summer recipes, although it’s good any time of year.
Thai Chicken In Napa Cabbage
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- 1 large Red Onion
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 Tbsp. Red Curry Paste
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Napa Cabbage
- Chop the red onion and the garlic and fry in a little olive oil until translucent.
- Add 1 pound ground chicken and continue cooking.
- Add enough low-sodium chicken broth to keep the chicken from burning.
- Cook till done and until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Mix about 2 or 3 Tbsp. of Red Thai Curry Paste with a little broth and add it into the mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Taste and add a bit of salt if needed.
- Add about one bunch of chopped cilantro and about 3 Tbsp of fresh lime juice and stir into the mixture. Remove from heat.
- Serve in Napa Cabbage leaves.
© 2021 Copyright © 2020 by Norwest Communications Inc.